How it works?
As pictures are better than a thousand words we have created a little overview over our website functions and how our whole concept works:
Pretty simple isn´t it?
How do we define "free to use music"?
- nearly all music available at our site can be used free in non-commercial projects
- non-commercial projects are projects that have not the intention to earn money or generate sales (see examples below)
- you are allowed to use our music completely for free - no costs will occur from Mysoundmarket - in non-commercial productions
- in case you use our music please give us credits: Music by Mysoundmarket / www.mysoundmarket.com
- by publishing videos with our music on platforms like Youtube, Myvideo etc. please also key in the credits in the video description and tags
- please mind that the free mp3 version is limited to a soundquality of 96 khz
How can I download the free music?
- thats pretty simple just click the free download button beside the mp3 player - download starts immediately
Payment Option: Paypal
- We rely on PayPal as Payment Service Provider due to the high security and fast payment possibility for our customers
- We recommend to use the PayPal Service due to the high security and immediate download after payment.
- Hint: you can create a paypal account very fast and comfortable for free. Check the paypal page for more information.
Can I use your music in commercial productions?
We have two versions of our music available:
- Free to use Music: this music is only for usage in non commercial projects, you also have to credit us when using the free music
- Licensed Music for commerical usage: for a commercial use for the music you have to license it. Therefore you can choose between our Internet/Multimedia License or the TV/Cinema License
What´s the difference between Internet/Multimedia License and the TV/Cinema License?
Internet/Multimedia License can be used for all projects you are broadcasting via the Internet (e.g. Youtube). Also this is the suitable license for Company Films, Company Presentations. Also Radio broadcasting and the usage in Apps is allowed with this license.
TV/Cinema License can be used for all films, shows and advertisements that are broadcasted via TV (regional, national, international) and Cinemas. Also for Computergames this is the right license.
Do I receive an invoice and an approval document?
-Of course you receive an invoice when placing an order at our site. In addition we will sent you an approval document that is sometimes needed as proof for Collecting Rights Societies (like GEMA, ASCAP, SUISA) that our music is royalty free and that our customers do not need to pay such a society in addition.
What is "Production Music"?
- Music claimed as Production Music means (at least at our site) that you can use this music for commercial productions. Our music can also be edited from you just like cutting, mixing or changing the data format. In addition, and this is really unique for music, you are allowed to use our music for cross media publishing. That means you can use the music for different types of media like computergames, films, TV, Spots and much more without paying additional license costs!
Cross Media Publishing - What´s that?
- Cross Media Publishing means that you are allowed to use our music in different types of media without additional costs. That means you can use our music e.g. in computergames, Films, TV Spots, Web Productions, Trailers, Teasers and much more. All with one license all without additional costs.
What will be the audio format for music I want to use commercially?
- We only offer the highest quality as we know you will need this for commercial projects like Cinema Advertising. The format for all commerically purchased music is: WAV, 44,1 Khz, 24 Bit, Stereo
Examples of non-commercial projects
- in general all projects without the intention to earn money can be declared as non-commercial projects
- e.g. private youtube videos, private websites, opensource software, trailer for movies without commercial background, freeware games and many more
Examples of commercial projects
- in general all projects that have the intention to earn money or are driven by a company are declared as commercial projects
- e.g. youtube videos from companies, trailer for TV or Cinema, Advertising in general, Radio usage, Commercial Banners, Motion Picture Advertising, commercial computergames, commercial websites and others
What happens if I use your music in commercial projects without licensing?
- well we would not recommend to do this as we trace you down by law - that could get very expensive for you as this is a illegal use of our products we can not accept
- so stay on the safe side and license our music for some bugs for your next commercial project and everything is fine
What does the Tempo column mean?
- we decided to create the following terms fitting out productions:
- slow = between 80 and 100 bpm
- middle= between 100 and 120 bpm
- fast = between 120 and 160 bpm
Since the end of the year 2011 we started to key in also the correct bpm count (beats per minute)
Am I allowed to cut and/or shorten your music?
Yes you are. You are allowed to cut, shorten or extend the music as you need it. A Remix is only allowed when we agree to that! So please get in touch with us before starting a Remix of our work. To give you a high safety in law we also put this in our license conditions. (see §4d)
Who are you guys?
We are professional music producers from germany having done a lot of projects starting from computergame music, music for multimedia and company projects, music for shortfilms and much more. We are driving different online shops for royalty free music on a professional level like our german shop called Hartwigmedia.
Do you guys also do custom-music?
Yes we do! Just drop us some lines and tell us about your project and your ideas and we will surely create the right music for you! For the best price around...
Can I use a payed music track for more than one project?
Yes you are allowed to do so. There is no need to license twice. With one valid commercial license you are allowed to use the purchased music track in all of your projects and for all your clients!